BECK canoe paddles are made using choice cuts. Each paddle is handmade and finished to a perfectly sexy lustre using a combination of house blended oils and wicked finishing. All of which ensures that things are looking fine all the time.

These are works of art, perfect to pony up your rig.




Email
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6.11.2009

I came up on a speed skater on the Lakeshore trail today afterwork. As I passed, I saw him pickup and settle into my draft. We had a quick conversation and agreed to hammer out the section we were on at the moment. We both tucked in and gave 'er. It was one of those harmonious situations I look for everyday. I wish I had gotten a picture. 

Oh yeah, he was wearing some sort of speedometer and clocked us at 37.5 km/h / 23.3 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment