BECK canoe paddles are made using choice cuts. Each paddle is handmade and finished to a perfectly sexy lustre using a combination of house blended oils and wicked finishing. All of which ensures that things are looking fine all the time.

These are works of art, perfect to pony up your rig.




Email
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10.14.2009

Teak

just got this spy shot from Myles in Indy and here's what he had to say...
"absolutely beautiful bars, well worth the wait. I will send you better pictures later. thanks again! just beautiful.."

4 comments:

  1. Got any pictures of the new bars yet?
    available to purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah those are them. Drop me a line, I'll hook you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do they hold up if you don't mind me asking... I've read so many different things about the wooden bars, but I really like em & would think they would be solid thinking of baseball bats & things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey how can I get some of these!!

    ReplyDelete