BECK canoe paddles are made using choice cuts. Each paddle is handmade and finished to a perfectly sexy lustre using a combination of house blended oils and wicked finishing. All of which ensures that things are looking fine all the time.

These are works of art, perfect to pony up your rig.




Email
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5.28.2009

Bamboo

Wood is good. Seriously, look at this. Barring the obvious (and IMO unequal) comparisons of carbon fiber to wood it is clear that wood is a serious substitute for metal/carbon. I especially like the part about wood fabrication being less toxic than carbon fiber. I decided a few years ago to do away with the urethanes, epoxies, ethyl alcohols, et. al. Now I use only Tung oils and turpentine (love that smell) and I think I am healthier for it. I suppose you would be too, riding an FB bar.

Bamboo 29er @ Single Tracks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment