BECK canoe paddles are made using choice cuts. Each paddle is handmade and finished to a perfectly sexy lustre using a combination of house blended oils and wicked finishing. All of which ensures that things are looking fine all the time.

These are works of art, perfect to pony up your rig.




Email
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5.31.2009

San Diego

I was 12 when I first went to San Diego. It was on a family trip, which in my family meant a 14 day coastal tour of California Missions from SD to SF. Being 12 and in grade 6, I nor my sister were none to impressed. Much to my delight 3 bars have found homes in SD and will with any luck cycle by some of those Missions I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment